Steps for Protesting Claims of Overdue Child Support

If the custodial parent of a child is falsely claiming that you owe back child support, take action before the situation escalates. If a court believes that the claim is true, it can garnish wages, place a lien on income tax refunds, or even revoke a driver license. To develop...
Call Now
Free Case Review